Friday, June 24, 2011

I'll procrastinate tomorrow...

Well, It's down to the last days before I leave. I have thought about finishing up my packing, but I've been putting it off. The life of a procrastinator.

Anyways, I've got most of my clothes packed in my suitcase, I just need to add the extra items on my list. I've decided I'm just going to buy shampoo and other toiletries when I get there. Except my toothbrush and toothpaste. I'm going to need that for the plane ride.

Monday is the last minute items day for me. Mom and I are going to the bank and getting some foreign currency and double checking that my card is a-ok for use abroad. And any other things that I need to bring with me, we'll get on Monday. The last thing I want to do before I leave is hectically rushing around trying to get everything together.

I have a few assignments to get completed before I leave for my summer 5-week course that started at the end of May. Once I complete those, I will be all set for my big trip!

Just think, tomorrow will be 5 days to go until departure!
Until then, I am watching plenty of British TV shows and films-- especially some old episodes of A Bit of Fry and Laurie. That show is hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment