Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Movies, Movies, Movies!

I have decided to make a list of movies to watch before I leave for London. Below are 15 films, one for each day before I leave.
It might be a ridiculous task, but it's an fun way to prepare for London culture! :)



1.       Bedknobs and Broomsticks- "Portobello Road, Portobello Road..."  WATCHED 6/15/11
2.       Winning London-- It's so cheesy, but shows off London, for sure. WATCHED 6/20/11
3.       Love and Other Disasters--- Ok, so I LOVED this movie. So cute and clever! Plus, many great scenes of London! WATCHED 6/17/11
4.       Love Actually
5.       Mary Poppins
6.       Harry Potter-- Finally got around to seeing Deathly Hallows Part 1.. It was amazing!  WATCHED 6/23/11
7.       Finding Neverland
8.       An Education
9.       What a Girl Wants
10.   Driving Lessons
11.   Peter Pan-- How could I not watch Peter Pan? WATCHED 6/23/11
12.   Four Weddings and a Funeral-- Interesting! Glad to say that I've finally seen this one! WATCHED 6/18/11
13.   Notting Hill-- A perfect "in love in London" movie! WATCHED 6/26/11
14.   Bridget Jones' Diary-- I LOVE this movie. It never fails to make me laugh! WATCHED 6/19/11
15.   Oliver!-- This movie fueled my love for musical theater! I plan to see plenty of musicals in London! WATCHED 6/16/11

No comments:

Post a Comment