Monday, June 20, 2011

I've got my flight information!

10 Days to go!

I have some exciting news today--- I got my flight information! I have been waiting and waiting and waiting for my flight information to get to my email inbox and this morning it was there! I am flying out of Jackson, MS at 1:00 P.M. and landing at Dallas/Ft. Worth at 2:30 P.M.

Once I'm in Dallas, I have a layover of about 2 hours-- not too bad. Apparently, the majority of our British Studies participants are flying to London from Dallas/Ft. Worth! So I'll get the chance to hang out and meet up with some of the people I will be spending a month with before we actually land in London! EXCITING!

My flight from Dallas leaves at 4:50 P.M. It's a nine hour flight, so I am bringing something to help me sleep on the plane! Hopefully, the plane will be landing at 7:50 A.M. London Time.
London is 6 hours ahead of Hattiesburg, so it will be around 2 in the morning (Hattiesburg time) when I actually land in England.

I am slightly worried about jet lag... I may have to make sure that I'm caffeinated in order to stay awake, but I'm going to try my best to adjust to London time.
Anyways, as you can tell, I am just so thrilled that time is ticking away and it's getting closer to departure day!

For the tenth day post, I've found the video that our BSP leader, Jessica sent to us to introduce us to London.
Ten Things You Need to Know About London

No comments:

Post a Comment